This is the New Year period…


As I have stated this is the New Year period. Some may ask “So? “ In fact this New Year season reminds us our valuable arts and traditions. This is the high time to correct our mistakes and what we think our mistakes. So I too will try to correct one thing that I think is a mistake. My blog is “ Lek’s Sammuthi world at a glance.”Some may expect to be a Sinhala blog when they see the blog title. As I too feel that it should be a Sinhala blog I thought of making my blog a Sinhala one.
                So, from today onwards my blog will be a Sinhala blog. But to avoid some facts that I think are disadvantages ( Is this a property lost statement???)I would try write to write in both Sinhala and English. First of all I want to improve my English language( Kadda in the campus.)And I don’t want to lose my friends who cannot use Sinhala properly.
                Actually it is very easy for me to type in English. And I personally think that my style of writing is enhanced and ably supported by English language. However I would try my best to make my new posts too are attractive as the others have been. And I will try to publish English translations of the new posts too.(This is the first translation.).So, from today onwards you will be friends in my bilingual world. I hope that it will be a new experience for you.
                So my dear friends I wish you a Happy New Year!!! ( I don’t know whether it is too early to wish.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

කැවුම ජාතිවාදියි, වඩේත් එසේමයි. ඉතින් අපි කමු කේක්..

ඔබේ අයිතිවාසිකම ඔබේ අයිතිවාසිකමක් නොව මගේ වගකීමකි.(පෞද්ගලික වි.වි.කතාවේ පැතිකඩක්.)

(වි ) රහ කතා....